Sunday, December 15, 2013

Germany, Germany, Germany.

Where to begin? As an American, I have to say the USA is the best place in the world...then, there's Germany, it has nothing to do with the fact my German girlfriend reads my blog (wink). I must admit, I didn't know what to expect when I first arrived here. I had lived in Italy before, and I envisioned the way of life in Germany to be very similar. After all they are very close to each other. The more I thought about this theory in my head, the more I realized how different the two countries are. But also how much I feel like I'm home, I think, yeah, wait...does everyone speak German here?

Welcome to my journey. Here you will find my experiences and my views as a foreigner in a strange yet familiar place.


No comments:

Post a Comment