Saturday, December 28, 2013

The holidays

First of all, I would like to start with a Merry Christmas or whatever you're into.

This past holidays, I tortured my girlfriend to the extreme. it wasn't because she didn't get any gifts, it was even worst!!!! My family came to visit from Italy (it's a long story why they came from Italy instead of the USA).

My girlfriend "German" her way throughout the ordeal. Making sure that everything was perfect with an iron fist. Most of the time you'd hear "no, you sit I will do it." Or "It's not perfect and it should be trash". I'm not complaining about my girlfriend at all. But it got me thinking about the mentality here. That certain dedication to make everything wonderful and friendly for everyone. I'm happy to report that after a week everyone is alive and well. 

Even if it's a little late. Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa for anyone reading my little ghost town blog.

Be safe this holiday season. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment